Monday, November 10, 2008

THE TOP 10 MOST OVERRATED "HOTTIES"

With so many lists to compose I figure I better get a jump on it. I wanted to start off with a topic not TOO serious so I decided to go with the ever popular WOMEN topic. Now women as a "topic" can be broken down into SEVERAL categories and lists.....but I'm going to go with the unconventional "TOP TEN OVERRATED WOMEN" list. Needless to say, when I say "overrated" I'm referring to their appearance and overall "physical status/rank" within the entertainment industry. You may think I'm going a lil hard on them but I'm just saying what needs to be said.

So......without further delay, I present to you number:


10.) TILA TEQUILA




REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

T
ila, whose real name is 'Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen', is petite but not in a "good" way. Usually when a girl lacks a figure (Basement and Balcony) they are GOLDEN in the face area. Not so with Tila. It's like E.T. and Sam Cassell went out for a dinner and a movie...... engaged in intercourse......and out came Tila Tequila.



9.)
KELLY RIPA




REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

Kelly is the co-host of Regis and Kelly and the poster child for soccer moms everywhere. She rules the Tide marketing campaign with her commercials and seemed to have earned the label of MILF. LOL....I.....THINK.....NOT. Simply put, she's got the Chihuahua face thing going on and seems to only be able to go from pasty white to bright red tanned.




8.) Penelope Cruz






REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:
They don't even let this dumb chick talk anymore when she does commercials. She's been an American actress for HOW MANY years!!?? Learn the fucking language already! You're eyebrows are almost as thick as you're nauseating accent.



7.) HALLE BERRY




REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

T
he nude scene in Swordfish? Nope. The sex scene in Monster's Ball? Negative. There is just NOTHING this chick can do to convince me that she is ANYWHERE near above average when it comes to looks. And that Academy Award speech she gave.....god damn! Throw in her inability to drive and she's lucky she's even at No. 7.



6.) JESSICA SIMPSON




REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

I
s she stacked? Yes. Does that make her "HOT", absolutely not. From her ridiculous "man jaw" to her hideous smile, I'm clueless as to when it became okay to call Jessica Simpson "HOT". Buffalo wings anyone?



5.) Cameron Diaz





REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

T
he Mask was made over a decade ago and that's precisely when this chick stopped being "HOT". WTF was Justin Timberlake thinking? If you've seen her in Any Given Sunday, then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. She's just old and gross....plain and simple.



4.) Alicia Keys





REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

T
ight stomach and that's where it ends with this broad. I take that back, the girl can sing no doubt. And THAT's where it ends. From her clothes, to her man voice...... to her lanky, curveLESS body its just too much to overlook. She reminds me of this dood I used to ball it up with in the park, even more when she rocks the braids. Nuff said.



3.) Britney Spears





REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

W
henever I come across a debate with a friend about the so called "HOTNESS" of a star, I will unleash my "Any Chick At The Mall" comparison. Some dipshit comes at me trying to "explain" why Britney Spears is "HOT" and I'll inform him that I can go to ANY local mall and find at LEAST one female that is "HOTTER" than Britney Spears. Consider all 10 of these women to fit my "Any Chick At The Mall" gauge. Britney Spears is the most "average" girl on this list. She's not ugly but she's not "HOT", not by a longshot. But her popularity alone explains why she is so high on this list.



2.) Paris Hilton





REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

T
his skinny bitch needs to eat a burger or some shit. Once I see some spine on a female, that's it! Pointy nose, pointy chin and ZERO curves makes for a slam dunk case as to why this idiot is No. 2. Factor in her bottomless bank account, lack of contribution to society and obliviousness to reality, Paris Hilton is 5'8 of absolute NOTHINGNESS.



1.) Lindsay Lohan




REASON WHY SHE'S OVERRATED:

S
ome things in life just cannot be explained. Lindsay Lohan is one of those things. People, WHAT THE FUCK is up with this bitch?! She's ugly, no she's FUGLY and Maxim keeps putting her disgusting ass in their 'Hottest 100'. From her frog voice to the phenomenal amount of freckles over her ENTIRE body, it just doesn't end with this beast. And to top shit off, even her Hollywood peers proclaim her to be a stupid, self absorbed bitch. Now you know you've hit rock bottom when Hollywood turns it's back on you.

I don't use the word "hate" very often because I find it to be a strong word. Well let the record show that I fuckin LOATHE Lindsay Lohan. She represents ALL that is evil in this world. The site of her aggravates my stomach and gives me a headache. Now if you will excuse me, I need to go pop some Excedrin, chug some Pepto and take a nap.






So there it is people. I hope this stirs up some laughs and plenty of feedback. Get at me.



11 comments:

imsohideous said...

I completely agree with the list (sadly). However, this is probably just me, but I think Megan Fox is completely overrated. Yeah, she's pretty, has an okay body, but she's considered the sexiest woman alive by some and I just don't see it. I shouldn't know girls I'd rather do than the so-called sexiest woman alive. Again, it's probably just me because I know all kinds of dudes on her jock.

pensiveLION said...

wwwwooooowwwwww, but i totally agree with this list as well. There seems to be an overwhelming characteristic among these top tenners ....skinniness. I cant stand skinny chicks. I will, however, have to disagree with #7 Halle Berry. She is nothing short of natural hottness. You can throw any kind of hairstyle and threads on her and she will rock it.

signed,
#1 hottie

http://www.ugo.com/movies/jessica-biel/images/jessica-biel-bio.jpg


P.S.
wifey wanted to voice her opinion on your number 10...she said that her one lesbian free pass would definitely be Tila Tequila.

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

Hideous - I completely agree with YOU regarding Megan Fox NOT being anywhere NEAR the sexiest woman alive. In that sense she is overrated but she can't be denied certain acknowledgments regarding her above average looks.

Gimme some more insight as to whether you feel I left anyone out on this list.

Unknown said...

heyyyyyyyy
A.keys and halle?????
hell nah

i agree with Tila she should be #1 and the rest of the list is on point

and don't 4 get
J lo
SHAKIRA
Tyra Banks
Pamela Anderson Lee

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

Pensive - Skinny chicks (for the most part) are a no no. With that said, what is up with the disagreement on Halle?? Tito my man that chick is broke. So don't make me google her name for some pictures to prove my point.


And tell Jessica I'm disappointed in her. SMH. VERY disappointed.

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

Lexxx - Don't gimme no trouble on the Alicia Keys/Halle Berry involvement. Get mad at THEM for being overrated. I mean seriously, just chalk it up to personal taste and then I'll let it go but if you wanna seriously pretend that they don't go up on that list then I'm down to pull grenade pins over it! LOL

Furthermore, I agree with J.Lo and Pam Anderson but Shakira AND Tyra????? Homie you crazy!


Tyra? She's been rockin since her Fresh Prince days....Higher Learning...I'ma let you sleep on that one and give you a chance to correct yourself...haha.

Casey Culler said...

im likin the list...lately ive been thinking--Rhianna would have to be up there. I mean she's aight you know??? but there is something unattractive when girl's act like they're the queen b.

imsohideous said...

I'm going to have to agree with Lex on the Tyra tip. I think she's heinous. She may actually be the most overrated woman of all time.

I do agree that Megan Fox is well above average, but not to the point where every nigga on myspace has to have her as their background.

Unknown said...

Ill get at
Ms Tyra 4head, wannta be like operas show but to dumb to do it right , ex Sports Illustrated cover girl now fat cellulite over emotional fake azz" Banks later

Tyra even said herself - "I get so much mail from young girls who say, 'I look up to you, you're not as skinny as everyone else, I think you're beautiful,' " she says. "So when they say that my body is 'ugly' and 'disgusting,' what does that make those girls feel like?"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20009611,00.html

Anonymous said...

Tila Tequila is definitely overrated,, her body is lovely, but it looks like somebody smashed her face in with a frying pan. I see better chicks than her on the train every day Your anolgy for her, while funny, is quite evil lol

Ripa ehh not on my Radar

Take Penelope off this list, she isn’t overrated because nobody really talks about her anymore fam.
I like her accent and the only movie I can ever remember she was in “Vanilla Sky”

I have my issues with Halle Berry, but dude, when you talk down on her looks, you only make yourself look bad.

Jessica Simpson = Overrated? YES!

I wanted Camron Diaz in AGS but I never understood what the deal was on her


Alicia Keys: See Halle Berry
But, she does sometimes tread to close to the “I like girls only zone” with her look

Any Chick at the Mall….I must steal that……….

I can’t argue with Brittney at all.

Lmao at the Paris paragraph

And

I hope Lindsey Chokes to death on Bush

Good shit fam for real this was the type of shit that would make be buy a magazine

Good wit

Evil

But Good

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

LongHornTroop - Rhianna? I gotta be honest, she does it for me. Now grant it, she's got more forehead than Tyra Banks and Taye Diggs combined but that voice alone seals the deal.


Hideous - WTF? Tyra Banks? Negative. She holds it down. And so does Megan Fox.....I'm mean overrated would be splitting hairs with Megaan Fox. I will admit that Tyra Banks is PAST her prime though.


Lexxx - Leave Tyra alone. She's down to earth and was ONCE an amazing model. Its not like she's on the cover of every magazine, so I wouldn't use the word overrated with her.


Dame - I appreciate the good words. I write to bring joy into the lives of others. But I'm not too clear as to why I'd be making my self look bad for doggin on Halle or Alicia??? Please elaborate.