Sunday, November 2, 2008

LIFE IS NOTHING MORE THAN LISTS OF TOP 10'S

I love to debate about shit. I love to hear other people's points of view, especially if they are walking down a different path than me. Recently, I've noticed that itemizing and prioritizing my likes, dislikes, views and opinions is a GREAT way to get people to have a better understanding of who I am.....and it's also a great way to PISS people off too. Lol. A Top 10 list can easily get you 10 or 20 comments on your post these days, which often leads to the creation of other posts and thus, furthers the deabte. And that's why we're on here right?...to discuss, communicate and exchange thoughts on anything and everything. So thanks to some conversations that I've had recently with my girl Rachel, and my boys Dame and Tito...I've decided to begin releasing some Top 10 lists. These lists will cover topics like music, movies, sports, woman, history, politics and basically anything i find relevant, interesting or remotely funny. So I hope you guys enjoy the lists and I'm hoping it will generate some serious convo..... and perhaps inspire y'all to come up with your own TOP 10's.

5 comments:

Casey Culler said...

how about the top 10 best/worst presidents... that would be proper for tomorrow...lol.

imsohideous said...

top 10 lists sure do get debates going. I'd like to see your top 10 lists on topics like music sports and women. I especially want to see a top 10 history list (like the top 10 dictators of all time lol).

pensiveLION said...

how about a top ten list of top ten lists... think about that shit

THE CEREBRAL BEAST said...

Troop - I'm ashamed to admit that I may not be able to come up with a total of 20 presidents. Haha. I would definitely have to crack open the history book for that.

Hideous - An inside source tells me that the first list will revolve around women in some way, shape or form. I'm diggin the dictators list. We can throw Cuba, Russisa, North Korea up in there.

Pensivelion - Man you had me rollin on that one. Consider my mind to be blown....lol.

Anonymous said...

Make sure to add this to your

"Top Ten Idea List"